After successful completion of PNF 5, in order to proceed to IPNFA® instructor training, a recommendation “ready for Assistant Qualification Course“ (AQC)is mandatory. The supervising PNF 5 instructors will determine readiness to take the AQC course.
Candidates for the AQC course must demonstrate:
– Excellent performance of all PNF-skills
– Excellent clinical application of PNF
– Excellent general knowledge: anatomy, physiology, clinical reasoning, motor
learning and motor control theories, gait, analysis throughout the pre-set tasks, during the course work, and in the testing procedures
– Ability to speak and understand English fluently
– Superior social competencies, professional behavior, the ability to work in a team
– Potential to teach others
Participants who are interested in pursuing the IPNFA® instructor training must first pass the AQC course to become an IPNFA assistant. Under the supervision of an IPNFA® Instructor, the IPNFA® assistant will assist in teaching a minimum of 5 basic courses and 3 advanced courses. The final qualification is the successful completion of an IPNFA® Instructor Qualification Course. Detailed information about being an IPNFA® assistant and the IPNFA® Instructor training is in the Members Area on the IPNFA® website.